31 March, 2014
Chevrier and Canuel win at San Dimas
Report and photos by Dana Gardner
Clement Chevrier and Karol Ann Canuel have won their races at the prestigious San Dimas stage race.
Chevier (Bissell Development Team) claimed teh overall at the men's pro race with Coulton Hartrich (unattached) in second and Daniel Eaton (Canyon Bicycles - Shimano).
In the women's pro event Specialized - Lululemon's Karol Ann Canuel took the hounors ahead of Amber Neben (FCS|Zngine) and teammate Tayler Wiles.
Below is a selection of photos from the racing.
Sprint leader, Tayler Wiles of Specialized-Lululemon and yellow jersey leader, Amber Neben of FCS|Zngine lead the pro women on the road race © Dana Gardner
Cat 4 OTR riders work together on the road race portion of the San Dimas 3-day stage race © Dana Gardner
Karol Ann Canuel of team Specialized-Lululemon completes a solo breakaway from the Women's Pro 1/2/3 group on the road race of Day 2. © Dana Gardner
Para cyclist, Shawn Morelli, competes with the Women's Pro 1/2/3 in stage 2 of the San Dimas Stage Race © Dana Gardner
Karol Ann Canuel takes the lead of the women's pro 1/2/3 category after winning stage 2's road arc © Dana Gardner
Men's Pro 1's on stage 2. © Dana Gardner
MEN'S PRO 1 GC FINAL RESULTS
1. Clement Chevrier | USA | Bissell Development Team
2. Coulton Hartrich | USA | Unattached
3. Daniel Eaton |USA| Canyon Bicycles - Shimano
4. Luis Amaran | USA | Jamis Hagens-Berman
5. Serghei Tevetkov | Jelly Belly Cycling
6. James Oram | USA | Bissell Development Team
7. David Santos | USA | KHS - Maxxis-JAKROO
8. Gregory Brenes | USA | Jamis Hagens-Berman
9. Daniel Jaramillo | USA | Jamis Hagens-Berman
10. Ian Crane | USA | Jamis Hagens-Berman
WOMEN'S PRO 1/2/3 GC FINAL RESULTS
1. Karol Ann Canuel | Specialized - Lululemon
2. Amber Neben | FCS|Zngine
3. Tayler Wiles | Specialized-Lululemon
4. Flavia Oliveira | Firefighters Uppsala
5. Brianna Walle | Team Optum